Presenting Effectively Online
You know how to plan your message, create your presentation, and present in front of a live audience, but how can you create empathy and impact if you’re presenting online or virtually?
About this course
In this short, practical session, we’ll cover:
- The pros and cons of communicating remotely
- The specific challenges of communicating by telephone, vs audio & content, vs audio, content & video
- How to use your voice
- The importance of your body language
- Being seen in your best light
- Technology tips
- Managing expectations and dealing with problems
There will be time for questions during and after the session. Please note that this is not a workshop and no time has been set aside for small group brainstorming or interactivity.
Sales people, consultants, managers, and anyone who is moving towards delivering presentations remotely through tools like Skype, Teams, Zoom, WebEx, and other video conferencing tools.
The main outcome of this short session is to give participants practical tips and ideas to deliver presentations effectively using online tools. This is not a presentation skills course: it focuses exclusively on transferring existing skills to an online environment.
Up to 30
- Virtual online (delivered live)
- Pre-recorded seminar (no interactivity)
Fancy a chat?
Get in touch and let's have a chat to discuss how we can make your international communication SHINE!
+43 (0)660 378 2939