Better Face-to-Face Networking Skills
If you’ve ever dreaded the thought of “working a room” or of reaching out to people professionally through online channels, this practical session is for you.
About this course
Does the world “networking” send shivers down your spine? You’re not the only one. In this information-packed sessions, you’ll learn:
- What networking is and what it isn’t
- Why a strong network can help you land your next job, grow your career, generate sales leads, and meeting interesting and engaging people
- The differences between how introverts and extroverts interact
- How to define a networking strategy based on your individual goals
- How to start, sustain, and end conversations,
- The different types of people to have in your network
- Managing your mindset
- Networking tactics
- How to work a the room
- The importance of asking for referrals
- Re-connecting after events, and following up
- What events to attend (or not)
- Business networking with personal friends
Entrepreneurs, sales professionals, and anyone who either attends events in order to make new connections, or who knows that they ought to be building their network. Also useful for scientific, academic, and technical professionals who attend conferences and need to networking during break-out sessions.
This 90-minute session is designed to help participants understand what networking is (tip: it’s not just about you!), why it’s important, and how to become a better networker, make new contacts, and maintain those relationships.
Up to 30
- In-person at your office or ours
- Virtual online
- Pre-recorded seminar (no interactivity)
Fancy a chat?
Get in touch and let's have a chat to discuss how we can make your international communication SHINE!
+43 (0)660 378 2939