Giving & Receiving Feedback
Constructive feedback helps to solve problems, get a team on track, and gives individuals a unique opportunity to learn. This practical workshop will give you a useful framework for giving feedback, as well as insights on how to receive feedback in a way that serves you best.
About this course
During this short seminar-style introduction to giving and receiving feedback, we’ll cover:
- What is feedback?
- Knowing your audience, and how to tailor your feedback to their needs
- Giving feedback to senior staff and managers
- How to control your reactions when receiving feedback
- How to build on feedback that you receive
- How to help others build on the feedback that you give
After this interactive seminar, participants will receive useful handouts and tools to help them manage giving and receiving feedback in different situations.
Managers, teams, scientists, and researchers who want to learn how to give open, honest, and kind feedback that helps individuals and teams to develop.
This short session is designed to help participants become better at giving productive feedback and receiving and acting on feedback that will be beneficial to them.
Up to 20
- Live online using Zoom or similar technology
- In-person at your office/premises or ours
- 1-to-1 coaching
Fancy a chat?
Get in touch and let's talk about how to help you achieve your communication goals.
+43 (0)660 378 2939