Giving & Receiving Feedback
Constructive feedback helps to solve problems, get a team on track and gives individuals a unique opportunity to learn. Our bite-sized session will give you a useful framework for giving feedback, as well as some insights on how to receive feedback in a way that serves you best.
About this course
During this short seminar-style introduction to giving and receiving feedback, we’ll cover:
- What is feedback?
- Knowing your audience, and how to tailor your feedback to their needs
- Giving feedback to senior staff and managers
- How to control your reactions when receiving feedback
- How to build on feedback that you receive
- How to help others build on the feedback that you give
Managers and teams who want to learn how to give open, honest, and kind feedback that helps individuals and teams to develop.
This short session is designed to help participants become better at giving productive feedback and receiving and acting on feedback that will be beneficial to them.
Up to 30
- In-person at your office or ours
- Virtual online
- Pre-recorded seminar (no interactivity)
Fancy a chat?
Get in touch and let's have a chat to discuss how we can make your international communication SHINE!
+43 (0)660 378 2939