Presentation Skills Training
Learn how to present effectively to local and global audiences in a way that is clear, memorable, and refreshingly natural.
About this course
Our one-day presentation skills training is designed to help you focus on your audience and your message first, so that you are certain about what you want to say, to who, and how you want them to behave as a result.
Then we help you harness your natural style so that you can relax, be yourself, and make an impact.
- Overcome nerves and present with clarity in front of any sized group
- Learn how to take different cultures and values into account, and use a neutral form of global English to get your message across
- Develop strong messages with our unique MAPPER
- Reduce reliance on notes – simply glance down at our revolutionary ROADMAP during your presentation
- Learn to develop confidence in your own natural style
- Learn how to read the audience and make sure that you don’t lose anyone
- Learn how to manage difficult questions and leave them wanting more (for all the right reasons)
You’ll have multiple opportunities to present in front of a small group on the day, get on-the-spot-feedback, and you’ll leave with videos of yourself for future study.
Anyone who needs to improve the way in which they present, particularly when presenting to people from different countries and cultures in English.
During this course, participants will learn how to build and refine their presentation skills, and how to tailor their message for diverse audiences.
1 or 2 days
Up to 8
- In-person at your office or ours
- 1-to-1 coaching
Fancy a chat?
Get in touch and let's have a chat to discuss how we can make your international communication SHINE!
+43 (0)660 378 2939