Understanding Communication Styles
Knowing your communication style and that of your audience can help you communicate effectively in any situation.
About this course
During this short seminar-style introduction to communication styles, we’ll cover:
- Understanding the four sensory communication styles
- How communication styles affect language
- What communication style are you?
- Identifying someone else’s style
- Tips to communicate effectively with the different styles
Any scientist, researcher, or professional who wants to improve the way in which they share information, communicate ideas, persuade, inspire, and sell. Also helpful for anyone wishing to understand their own communication styles and how to identify that of others to communicate better in teams and other humans in all walks of life.
This short session is designed to help participants learn more about their own sensory communication style, understand how to identify others, and how to use their new awareness to improve their communication on all levels.
Up to 30
- Live online using Zoom or similar technology
- In-person at your office/premises or ours
- 1-to-1 coaching
Fancy a chat?
Get in touch and let's talk about how to help you achieve your communication goals.
+43 (0)660 378 2939